Here is the list of new books for the month of November. Reference books and A/V materials are shelved immediately in their respective sections. All others items in this list are located in the New Books shelf, in the Group Study area. They can be checked out immediately.
Remember that you can review the books you have checked out and renew them online via the “Renewals/Library Account” button in the library catalog.
- 21st century sociology : a reference handbook / edited by Clifton D. Bryant, Dennis L. Peck. Thousand Oaks : SAGE Publications, c2007.
Reference HM585 .A13 2007
- The International year book and statesmen’s who’s who. London : Burke’s Peerage Ltd., [1953-
55th ed., 2008
Reference JA51 .I57
- Florida. Florida school laws. Tallahassee, Fla. : State Dept. of Education,
Reference KFF390.A29 F55 2007
- Digest of education statistics. Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Education Division, National Center for Education Statistics : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2006
Reference L112 .A35 2006
- Microsoft Office 2007 for Windows / by Steve Schwartz. Berkeley, Calif. : Peachpit, 2007.
HF5548.4.M525 S3823 2007
- Alan Simpson's Windows Vista bible / Alan Simpson, Todd Meister. Indianapolis, IN : Wiley Pub., c2007.
QA76.76.O63 S558785 2007
- A concise guide to macroeconomics : what managers, executives, and students need to know / David A. Moss. Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business School Press, c2007.
HB172.5 .M68 2007
- Capitalism as if the world matters / Jonathon Porritt. London ; Sterling, VA : Earthscan, 2007.
HC79.E5 P667 2007
- Information technology ethics : cultural perspectives / Soraj Hongladaram, Charles Ess [editors]. Hershey : Idea Group Reference., c2007.
HC79.I55 I5394 2007
- Knowledge externalities, innovation clusters and regional development / edited by Jordi Suriñach, Rosina Moreno and Esther Vayá. Cheltenham : Edward Elgar, c2007.
HC79.T4 K5998 2007
- The concise guide to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures : business, legal, finance, accounting, tax and process aspects / Robert L. Brown ; with a tax chapter by Richard Westin. New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2007.
HD2746.5 .B765 2007
- Paths to power : how insiders and outsiders shaped American business leadership / Anthony J. Mayo, Nitin Nohria, Laura G. Singleton. Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business School Press, c2006.
HD38.25.U6 M345 2006
- The Oxford handbook of human resource management / edited by Peter Boxall, John Purcell, and Patrick Wright. Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2007.
HF5549.17 O94 2007
- Globalisation of accounting standards / edited by Jayne M. Godfrey, Keryn Chalmers. Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2007.
HF5626 .G55 2007
- Management accounting best practices : a guide for the professional accountant / Steven M. Bragg. Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, c2007.
HF5636 .B834 2007
- Time-driven activity-based costing : a simpler and more powerful path to higher profits / Robert S. Kaplan, Steven R. Anderson. Boston : Harvard Business School Press, c2007.
HF5686.C8 K267 2007
- Write to the top : writing for corporate success / Deborah Dumaine. New York : Random House, c2004.
HF5718.3 .D85 2004
- Trading catalysts : how events move markets and create trading opportunities / Robert I. Webb. Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Financial Times, c2007.
HG4637 .W43 2007
- Raising venture capital for the serious entrepreneur / Dermot Berkery. New York : McGraw-Hill, c2008.
HG4751 .B468 2008
- Conference on Taxation (98th : 2005 Miami, Fla.) Proceedings : 98th annual conference on taxation, Miami, Florida, November 17-19, 2005 : and minutes of the annual meeting of the National Tax Association Thursday, November 17, 2005. Washington : National Tax Association, c2006.
HJ2372.A3 A56 2005
- Sex offenders and the Internet / Kerry Sheldon and Dennis Howitt. Chichester, England ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, c2007.
HQ471 .H645 2007
- The reflective school counselor’s guide to practitioner research : skills and strategies for successful inquiry / Vicki Brooks-McNamara, Danielle Torres. Thousand Oaks, CA : Corwin Press, c2008.
LB1027.5 .B735 2008
- Digital storytelling in the classroom : new media pathways to literacy, learning, and creativity / Jason Ohler ; foreword by David Thornburg. Thousand Oaks, CA : Corwin Press, c2008.
LB1042 .O37 2008
- The sandbox investment : the preschool movement and kids-first politics / David L. Kirp. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2007.
LB1140.23 .K57 2007
- Transforming school mental health services : population-based approaches to promoting the competency and wellness of children / [edited by] Beth Doll, Jack A. Cummings. Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin Press ; Bethesda, MD : National Association of School Psychologists, c2008.
LB3430 .T72 2008
- How the brain learns mathematics / David A. Sousa. Thousand Oaks, CA : Corwin Press, c2008.
QA13 .S66 2008
- The edge of evolution : the search for the limits of Darwinism / Michael J. Behe. New York : Free Press, 2007.
QH367.3 .B44 2007
- Understanding personality disorders : an introduction / Duane L. Dobbert. Westport, Conn. : Praeger Publishers, 2007.
RC554 .D63 2007
- Pedophilia and sexual offending against children : theory, assessment, and intervention / Michael C. Seto. Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, c2008.
RC560.C46 S478 2008
- Animal-assisted brief therapy : a solution-focused approach / Teri Pichot, Marc Coulter. New York : Haworth Press, c2007.
RM931.A65 P53 2007
- Cognitive networks : towards self-aware networks / edited by Qusay H. Mahmoud. Chichester, England ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons Ltd., c2007.
TK5103.4875 .C62 2007
- Personal content experience : managing digital life in the mobile age / Juha Lehikoinen … [et al.]. Chichester, England ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley, c2007.
TK6570.M6 P487 2007
- Guidelines for risk based process safety / Center for Chemical Process Safety. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, c2007.
TP150.S24 G86 2007
- Practical production control : a survival guide for planners and schedulers / Kenneth N. McKay, Vincent C.S. Wiers. Boca Raton, Fla. : J. Ross Pub., c2004.
TS157 .M39 2004
- Actionable web analytics : using data to make smart business decisions / Jason Burby, Shane Atchison. Indianapolis, IN : Wiley Publishing, c2007.
ZA4230 .B87 2007
- How do dinosaurs go to school? / Jane Yolen ; illustrated by Mark Teague. New York : Blue Sky Press, 2007.
PZ8.3.Y76 Hmc 2007
- Money for nothing [videorecording] : behind the bu$iness of pop mu$ic / producer, Kembrew McLeod ; Media Education Foundation. Northampton, MA : Media Education Foundation, c2002.
ML3790 .M58 2002